Almost 800 hotels in over 80 countries have entered a unique global alliance, making the network one of the largest in the world for privately owned hotels.
We all strive for the same goal: to offer our guests charming and unique accommodation and a genuine culinary experience.Our common goal is to make our members visible in a larger market and to give our guests the opportunity to find and make reservations at small privately owned hotels.
All of the networks in the alliance retain and strengthen their own brand. We contribute our knowledge and experience, and will be able to utilise each other’s resources.We have already begun to work on several common activities. Among other things, the alliance has put together a joint back office, and it will be possible to search and reserve 700 hotels on all of the different networks’ websites.
We are extremely proud and pleased.
This unique collaboration initiative enables each of us to strengthen our position as the largest hotel alliance for privately owned hotels in the world.
AUSTRALIA, NEW ZEALAND & OCEANIA
Golden Chain is an all-Australian accommodation chain and with around 250 locations throughout Australia, it has more than any other accommodation brand. We also have over ninety locations in New Zealand as well as several locations in Bali, Norfolk Island Vanuatu.
HOTELS CHARME & CARACTERE FRANCE & 65 COUNTRIES
With special accommodations in over 65 countries all over the world the Hotels de Charme et de Caractère complete a wide scale of the world map. Look forward to get to know the unique home of your hosts in over 65 countries worldwide!
Embedded in an idyllic landscape of mountainous nature in Austria and South Tirol you will find the family-operated Naturidyll Hotels who are deeply dedicated to sustainability and environmental protection. Enjoy a hearty hospitality in the hotels in Austria!
Petit Hotel is an association of small private hotels in Sweden. Nestled in quiet and charming landscapes you will also be pampered by culinary highlights with regional ingredients. So, why do you not take yourself to a nice little trip to Sweden?
If you come to Germany with Ringhotels, rest assured that you can expect all of the amenities you have grown to appreciate: individual hotels with a familial atmosphere, personal service, authentic local ambiance and excellent cuisine, featuring seasonal and regional products.
SMALL DANISH HOTELS
By far the biggest hotel brand in Denmark, Small Danish Hotels, represents a large part of charming hotels, inns, castles and manors throughout the country. Discover all the possibilities to spend a night or more near popular destinations in our hotels in Denmark.
Our Code of Conduct
ALONE WE GO FASTER, TOGETHER WE GO FURTHER
1) There is no fee to pay and only a start-up investment for the quality policy: 23€/hotel for quality widgets and a share of the lise in place of hotels on the back office (1,5€/hotel).
2) Each partner maintains its own and individual brand and keeps its logo and everything that makes its own marketing.
Each brand is and remains independent.
3) GAPH´s common objectives are to:
Promote each other´s brand and destinations in the individual home markets within both leisure and business travel.
Generate traffic and guests to each other.
Learn from each others experiences.
4) Active acquisition in the main destination of one GAPH member by another GAPH member is not accepted. If an individual hotel from one of the home markets wants to join another GAPH member, this needs to be sent back to the network of its homeland (unless there is a bilateral agreement).
5) Each GAPH member ensures that on its own digital resources (i.e. Homepage, App …) all other GAPH hotels may be found and booked by direct booking links and that there is a link to the common search engine.
Each GAPH member is individually responsible to provide the necessary data and funding for said inclusion in the common back-office.
6) Every member ensures that at least one landing page, explaining this alliance and the individual partners exists within easy reach on its own homepage.
7) Each member participates in the global quality program by accepting the indexation of each of its hotels. An independent company issues a rating for each hotel based on the quality perceived by customers on all online review portals. A global score is issued for GAPH to certify our alliance as the most reliable.